Finnish rockers H.I.M. have cancelled all dates on their Tears On Tour 2013 road trip according to a Twitter update here by their street team. The tour was due to kick off on May 3rd in West Hollywood, CA and no official reason has been issued with regards to the cancellation.
According to a reliable source, however, H.I.M. frontman Ville Valo reportedly suffered an asthma attack before hitting the House Of Blues stage on May 3rd. This has yet to be confirmed.
Stay tuned for updates.
All of the following shows have been scrapped:
3 - Los Angeles, CA- House Of Blues
5 - San Francisco, CA- The Fillmore
8- Chicago, IL - House Of Blues
9 - Toronto Canada -Danforth Music Hall
10 - New York, NY - Irving Plaza
12 - Philadelphia, PA - Theatre Of Living Arts
More on H.I.M. at this location.
The tracklist for H.I.M.'s new album, Tears On Tape, is as follows:
'Unleash The Red'
'All Lips Go Blue'
'Love Without Tears'
'I Will Be The End Of You'
'Tears On Tape'
'Into The Night'
'Hearts At War'
'Trapped In Autumn'
'Drawn & Quartered'
'Kiss The Void'
The video for the album's title track can be seen below:
Listen to the album track, 'All Lips Go Blue', streaming below:
Three track-by-track clips can be seen below:
In addition to the 13 new tracks, the very exclusive and very limited Fanpack, presented by Metal Hammer magazine and DoubleCross Records features some not-to-be-found-anywhere-else content. Exclusively available as of April 29th for four weeks, it comes with a bespoke 132-page magazine edited by frontman Ville Valo, that plays as the ultimate sleeve notes to the album, including:
* Full studio album plus two bonus tracks ('Buried Alive By Love' and 'The Kiss Of Dawn' recorded live in the studio).
* Giant double-sided door poster.
* Exclusive interviews with Ville Valo and all members of H.I.M.
* An extended track-by-track guide to Tears On Tape.
* An interview with the architects behind the sound of Love Metal Hiili Hiilesmaa and Tim Palmer.
* A detailed guide to H.I.M.’s extensive back-catalogue.
* The true, exclusive story of the Heartagram.
* An exclusive gallery from the band’s own private collections.
* Interviews by the band with as assortment of their own heroes.
Tears On Tape is the Love Metal band’s eighth official album and was recorded in their home country with long-time producer Hiili Hiilesmaa and once again mixed by long time-band associate, Tim Palmer (U2, OZZY OSBOURNE, PEARL JAM, ROBERT PLANT).
Formed in 1992 by vocalist Ville Valo, guitarist Mikko “Linde” Lindström, and bassist Mikko “Migé” Paananen, H.I.M.’s previous albums have seen them win a worldwide following, becoming the first Finnish act to achieve platinum sales in the US. To date, H.I.M. has sold a combined 1.75 million albums and over 1 million digital tracks in North America.
H.I.M.’s current lineup is: Valo (Vocals), Linde (Guitars), Migé (Bass), Burton (Keyboards), and Gas (Drums).