LED ZEPPELIN has posted another teaser from their upcoming Celebration Day release on YouTube - check out the classic 'Kashmir' below:
This past week Led Zeppelin announced more premieres for Celebration Day, which documents the band's 2007 reunion concert at London, England's O2 Arena.
The film will make its US debut at the historic Ziegfeld Theater in New York on October 9th. Prior to the premiere, founding members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, and Robert Plant will be joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, for a press conference at New York's Museum of Modern Art.
Celebration Day will then have its UK premiere at London's Hammersmith Apollo on October 12th. Jones, Page, and Plant will also be attendance for this special event. A very limited number of tickets are available here.
Premieres for the film will follow in Berlin on October 15th, where Jones is confirmed to attend and Tokyo on October 16th, where Page will be in attendance.
Celebration Day will see a worldwide theatrical release by Omniverse Vision on October 17th. Celebration Day cinema listings can be found here.
A newly released Celebration Day widget has been released below:
On December 10th, 2007, John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page and Robert Plant were joined by Jason Bonham, the son of their late drummer John Bonham, to perform 16 songs from their celebrated catalog including landmark tracks 'Whole Lotta Love', 'Rock And Roll', 'Kashmir', and 'Stairway To Heaven'. Although 20 million people applied for tickets, the band’s first headline show in 27 years was seen only by the 18,000 ticket holders who were fortunate enough to have secured seats through the worldwide lottery.
Celebration Day will then be available in the following video and audio formats on November 19th from Swan Song/Atlantic Records:
- Standard Editions - 1-DVD/2-CD set and 1-Blu-ray/2-CD set
- Deluxe Editions - 2-DVD/2-CD set and 1-Blu-ray/1-DVD/2-CD set featuring exclusive bonus video content including the Shepperton rehearsals, and BBC news footage.
- Music Only CD Edition - 2-CD set
- Music Only Blu-ray Audio Edition - Blu-ray Audio release featuring high-resolution 48K 24 bit PCM stereo and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound audio only, no video
- Vinyl Edition - 3 LPs, 180-gram, audiophile quality vinyl (Available December 11)
- Digital Edition - Audio will be available at all digital retail outlets
Celebration Day tracklisting:
'Good Times Bad Times'
'In My Time Of Dying'
'For Your Life'
'Trampled Under Foot '
'Nobody’s Fault But Mine'
'Since I’ve Been Loving You'
'Dazed And Confused'
'Stairway To Heaven'
'The Song Remains The Same'
'Misty Mountain Hop'
'Whole Lotta Love'
'Rock And Roll'
A trailer for the release can be seen below:
Check out Amazon pre-orders in various formats below: