According to Billboard
, the surviving members of LED ZEPPELIN are staying up late next week. Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and John Paul Jones are set to visit the Late Show With David Letterman on Monday (December 3rd) for a rare joint interview.
That's interview, not performance. But the visit instantly sets off speculation that the trio will miraculously announce some sort of future engagement.
The legendary band and Letterman will have plenty to talk about: both will have just been honored at the 35th Annual Kennedy Center Honors in Washington, D.C. That event won't be broadcast on CBS until the day after Christmas.
Celebration Day, the recording of Led Zeppelin’s historic concert from 2007 at London’s O2 Arena, was released on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray on November 19th via Swan Song/Atlantic Records.
Celebration day has landed at #9 on the Billboard 200 chart, selling 101,000 copies in the US in its' first week of release. In the UK, Celebraltion Day hits the charts at #4.
Celebration Day was released in the following video and audio formats:
- Standard Editions - 1-DVD/2-CD set and 1-Blu-ray/2-CD set
- Deluxe Editions - 2-DVD/2-CD set and 1-Blu-ray/1-DVD/2-CD set featuring exclusive bonus video content including the Shepperton rehearsals, and BBC news footage.
- Music Only CD Edition - 2-CD set
- Music Only Blu-ray Audio Edition - Blu-ray Audio release featuring high-resolution 48K 24 bit PCM stereo and DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround sound audio only, no video
- Vinyl Edition - 3 LPs, 180-gram, audiophile quality vinyl (Available December 11)
- Digital Edition - Audio will be available at all digital retail outlets
Celebration Day tracklisting:
'Good Times Bad Times'
'In My Time Of Dying'
'For Your Life'
'Trampled Under Foot '
'Nobody’s Fault But Mine'
'Since I’ve Been Loving You'
'Dazed And Confused'
'Stairway To Heaven'
'The Song Remains The Same'
'Misty Mountain Hop'
'Whole Lotta Love'
'Rock And Roll'
BraveWords' Celebration Day review can be found here