OZZY OSBOURNE Causes Fire Alert Drama... Making A Bacon Sandwich
August 30, 2013, 4 years ago
Daily Record's Beverley Lyons reports that veteran rocker OZZY OSBOURNE has once again sparked mayhem by almost setting fire to his LA home while frying up bacon.
The BLACK SABBATH frontman, 64, was making a snack and it set off the elaborate fire alarm system at the sprawling £5million mansion he shares with his wife Sharon. And while returning X Factor judge Shaz was yesterday helping launch the 10th series of the show, her husband was cooking up a spot of trouble.
After receiving a frantic early morning phone call from Ozzy, Sharon tweeted: “I'm in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house.”
A source said: “Ozzy has just got back from four months abroad on tour and was still a little jetlagged and disorientated. Shortly before bedtime, he went to make himself a snack. Unfortunately, when frying the bacon, he managed to set light to the pan and triggered the smoke alarm. Because the Osbournes’ alarm system is so advanced, and Ozzy has form for this kind of thing, an alert was immediately sent to the LA fire department and officers were dispatched. Ozzy was mortified when he realised the fuss he’d caused and apologised profusely to the fire crew. He has promised to be more careful in future.”
This is the second blaze drama this year involving the legendary rocker.
Read more at this location.