QUEENSRŸCHE Drummer Scott Rockenfield To Guest On Talk In The Shadows CD Release Party Broadcast
June 20, 2013, 4 years ago
QUEENSRŸCHE have checked in with the following update:"Special thanks to Talk In The Shadows online radio show, who will be having a CD release party for the new album on Sunday, June 23rd from 10pm - 12am EST. Scott Rockenfield will be joining them in the second hour to help celebrate!"
Go to this location to tune in.
Queensrÿche frontman Todd La Torre recently checked in with the following update:"Today, I received my very first copy of my very first full-length album as a vocalist, and with none other than the legendary Queensrÿche. Words aren't enough to describe the feeling. I met these guys 21 years ago to sign my Warning album cover. Always wanted to be a famous metal drummer, but this has exceeded my greatest expectation. Enter a new chapter of the Queensrÿche legacy. Great rehearsal today, new songwriting sessions in progress, and so happy for all of the amazing support we have received thus far. Thank you, really. Top of the world Ma. I've made history in the annals of metal.
To my bandmates: WE DID IT! Now back to work...more songs to write!"
The band's new self-titled album will be released on Monday, June 24th, in Europe and Tuesday, June 25th in the US. The album is now streaming for those who sign up for to the band's official forum. It's free to join. Head here.
'Where Dreams Go To Die'
'In This Light'
'A World Without'
'Don’t Look Back'
Stream the new songs 'Redemption' and 'Fallout' below:
Do you have a few questions you want to ask Queensrÿche? Then make sure to log in to The Breakdown Room on Monday, June 24, at 6 pm. for an exclusive chat session with members of the band. That’s right - Queensrÿche will be taking questions from fans about their new self-titled album, touring plans and more.
Here’s how it works:
1. If you don’t already have one, register for an account with The Breakdown Room forum – (please note it takes a few minutes for an account to be approved, so do so a couple of days ahead of time).
2. Log in around 5:30 pm PST on Monday, June 24th.
3. At that time (please no earlier than 5:30 pm PST on Monday, June 24) send your question for the band to board administrator Samsara via Private Message (all questions must be submitted this way, any questions written on the forum or in email will be discarded).
4. The band will log in at approximately 6 pm
5. The band will receive the questions and pick which ones to respond to under the username of “Queensryche” on the forum themselves, or in the case of Todd La Torre, likely under his own account.
6. A new separate chat thread (not this one, but another sticky thread in the Operation IV section of the forum) will be locked throughout the chat so the questions and answers can get posted easier, but will be unlocked for commentary after the chat concludes.
Note: Fans should feel free to start a separate conversation thread during the chat. Moderators will merge/archive it with the actual chat thread once the chat has completed.
That’s all there is to it! So make sure you tune into The Breakdown Room on Monday, June 24th, at 6 PM and get the latest from Queensrÿche!
Todd La Torre – lead vocals
Eddie Jackson – bass guitar, background vocals
Scott Rockenfield – drums, percussion, programming
Michael Wilton – lead and rhythm guitars
Parker Lundgren – lead and rhythm guitars, background vocals
More on Queensrÿche here.