QUEENSRŸCHE Invited To Throw Out First Pitch At Seattle Mariners Vs. Pittsburgh Pirates Game; Bassist Eddie Jackson To Take The Mound
June 19, 2013, a year ago
Seattle progressive metal veterans QUEENSRŸCHE have been invited to throw out the first pitch at Seattle Mariners' home game against the Pittsburgh Pirates, on June 26th. Bassist Eddie Jackson will represent the band on the mound.
Queensrÿche's new self-titled album will be released on Monday, June 24th, in Europe and Tuesday, June 25th in the US. The album is now streaming for those who sign up for to the band's official forum. It's free to join. Head here.
'Where Dreams Go To Die'
'In This Light'
'A World Without'
'Don’t Look Back'
Stream the new songs 'Redemption' and 'Fallout' below:
Check out BraveWords' Queensrÿche album review at this location.
Do you have a few questions you want to ask Queensrÿche? Then make sure to log in to The Breakdown Room on Monday, June 24, at 6 pm. for an exclusive chat session with members of the band. That’s right - Queensrÿche will be taking questions from fans about their new self-titled album, touring plans and more.
Here’s how it works:
1. If you don’t already have one, register for an account with The Breakdown Room forum – (please note it takes a few minutes for an account to be approved, so do so a couple of days ahead of time).
2. Log in around 5:30 pm PST on Monday, June 24th.
3. At that time (please no earlier than 5:30 pm PST on Monday, June 24) send your question for the band to board administrator Samsara via Private Message (all questions must be submitted this way, any questions written on the forum or in email will be discarded).
4. The band will log in at approximately 6 pm
5. The band will receive the questions and pick which ones to respond to under the username of “Queensryche” on the forum themselves, or in the case of Todd La Torre, likely under his own account.
6. A new separate chat thread (not this one, but another sticky thread in the Operation IV section of the forum) will be locked throughout the chat so the questions and answers can get posted easier, but will be unlocked for commentary after the chat concludes.
Note: Fans should feel free to start a separate conversation thread during the chat. Moderators will merge/archive it with the actual chat thread once the chat has completed.
That’s all there is to it! So make sure you tune into The Breakdown Room on Monday, June 24th, at 6 PM and get the latest from Queensrÿche!
Todd La Torre – lead vocals
Eddie Jackson – bass guitar, background vocals
Scott Rockenfield – drums, percussion, programming
Michael Wilton – lead and rhythm guitars
Parker Lundgren – lead and rhythm guitars, background vocals
More on Queensrÿche here.
USNEA - "Random Cosmic Violence"
ABYSMAL DAWN's Unleash "Depressing" "Inanimate" Video