SOILWORK - Win A Chance To Attend Exclusive Los Angeles Listening Session For The Living Infinite
February 13, 2013, a year ago
Sweden's SOILWORK have checked in with the following announcement:
"Psst! Soilwork and Nuclear Blast USA are hosting an exclusive (invite only) listening party for The Living Infinite in Los Angeles this Saturday, February 16th and have decided to give a few lucky fans (21+ only) in the Southern California area the chance to score their way into the par-tay, shindig, kegger, hootenanny, mixer, rave, box social or whatever you kids are calling it these days!
There is a catch! If you are selected, you will be required to ask a mystery member of Soilwork a few questions on camera for an upcoming video blog that will be featured on Soilwork and Nuclear Blast’s YouTube channels! Don’t know what to ask? No worries, Nuclear Blast USA will help you come up with questions!
So if you’ve read this far and are still interested, here’s how to enter:
1) Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Soilwork – Los Angeles Listening Party – Feb. 16th - Your Full Name
2) In the body of the e-mail, please make sure to include your Full Name (as it appears in your ID), Phone Number and Facebook / Twitter URL
3) Your date of birth. You MUST be 21 and over. Your Photo ID will be checked at the door.
4) Finally, please be 100% sure that if you are chosen, you will be able to have transportation to and from the event (the band or label will not provide transportation for you).
Those who are chosen will be contacted this Friday, February 15th by a label representative!"
The Living Infinite, on March 1st (Europe), March 4th (UK) and March 5th (North America) via Nuclear Blast.
Speed Strid and Ola Flink discussed every track of the extensive release during their stay at the Nuclear Blast headquarters. Check out the track by track for the both discs below:
Soilwork have posted the second album trailer for The Living Infinite. In the 3-minute video, singer Björn "Speed" Strid talks about the production process and the artwork of the first double album in the history of melodic death metal:
In the first album trailer, below, check out what the vocalist has to say about the idea of a double album, the songwriting process and working with new guitarist David Andersson for the first time:
Produced by Jens Bogren (OPETH, AMON AMARTH, BLOODBATH), The Living Infinite features artwork by MNEMIC’s Mircea Eftemie Gabriel.
The Living Infinite tracklisting:
'Spectrum Of Eternity'
'This Momentary Bliss'
'The Living Infinite I'
'Let The First Wave Rise'
'Realm Of The Wasted'
'The Windswept Mercy'
'Whispers And Lights'
'Long Live The Misanthrope'
'Drowning With Silence'
'Antidotes In Passing'
'The Living Infinite II'
'Rise Above The Sentiment'
'Owls Predict, Oracles Stand Guard'
The official viral video for the first single off the album, 'Spectrum Of Eternity', can be viewed below:
A video for The Living Infinite track, 'Rise Above The Sentiment', follows:
Soilwork recently launched a fan video contest. Fans can express their creativity by creating their own video clip for either the song 'Spectrum Of Eternity' or 'This Momentary Bliss', upload it to YouTube, let their work be judged by the band and eventually get the chance to win
- lifetime free entry to any Soilwork concert (except for festival shows)
- a meet & greet with the band at the first concert
- a premium The Living Infinite bundle, including the album as a digipak CD and on vinyl, plus a t-shirt
Click here for further information on the contest and to download the songs with lyrics. The contest ends on March 1st.