SUFFOCATION To Release The Pinnacle Of Bedlam In Early 2013; To Include Bonus DVD
September 21, 2012, 4 years ago
New York-based extreme metal legends SUFFOCATION have announced that their new album, The Pinnacle Of Bedlam, will be released in February / March 2013 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD will come with a bonus CD.
In a new interview with Horns Up Rocks!, bassist Derek Boyer discusses the new album, as well as the band's upcoming induction into the Long Island Music Hall Of Fame. Watch below:
More on Suffocation at this location.
The Long Island Music Hall Of Fame has announced it's 2012, and fourth Class of Honorees, to be inducted at its star-studded red carpet Fourth Induction Award Ceremony and Fundraising Gala on Thursday, October 18th, at The Paramount in Huntington, NY. This very special event will also be a fundraiser for LIMHoF’s new museum home in Port Jefferson Village.
The fourth induction class will include:
* 2012 Harry Chapin Award recipient and previous LIMHoF inductee DEE SNIDER of TWISTED SISTER
* Classic rock band BARNABY BYE
* THE LOVIN' SPOONFUL's Joe Butler and Steve Boone
* Singer TAYLOR DAYNE
* Songwriter Ervin Drake
* Concert Security Systems, Inc. and Founder Ira Maltz
* Songwriter Ellie Greenwich
* Jones Beach Theater
* Classical composer Leo Kraft
* Musicians from the Shinnecock Indian Nation
* Metal band SUFFOCATION
* WALK-FM radio
* Jazz pianist RANDY WESTON
* Progressive rock band ZEBRA
Scheduled performances include:
* A musical tribute to Ellie Greenwich featuring Felix Cavalieri of THE RASCALS and LIMHoF inductee GARY U.S. BONDS
* Dee Does Broadway (Dee Snider with special guests)
* The Lovin' Spoonful
A few photos from the press conference announcing the honorees can be seen below:
LIMHoF will also honor 2011 Music Educator of the Year, Robert W. Kreuger. Other performers and special guests will be announced as they are confirmed.
Tickets are on sale now for the Long Island Music Hall of Fame’s Fourth Induction Award Ceremony and Fundraising Gala. General seating tickets for the October 18TH Fundraising Gala are $50 and $75, and are available through The Paramount box office at 631-673-7300 or online at paramountny.com/. Premium VIP seating is available, to include full dinner and show. For information about Premium seating, please contact LIMHoF at 631-331-0808 or firstname.lastname@example.org. — at The Paramount.