ARCH ENEMY Release Unboxing Video For 1996 - 2017 Deluxe Vinyl Box Set
March 9, 2018, 14 days ago
Arch Enemy have released an unboxing video for their deluxe vinyl box set, which includes all ten studio albums and a bonus gatefold 2LP featuring covers and bonus tracks recorded between 1996 and 2017, out now. Watch below.
The hand-numbered box set also comes with a 36-page-booklet with liner notes. All albums are mastered for vinyl.
The set is available as a picture LP box set and also in the following vinyl colors:
* Black vinyl - limited to 1.500 copies
* Clear vinyl - limited to 100 copies, only available at CMDistro
* Transparent red vinyl - limited to 200 copies, only available at EMP
* Silver vinyl - limited to 100 copies, only available at Nuclear Blast
* Dark green vinyl - limited to 100 copies, only available at ST Records
* Picture vinyl - limited to 500 copies
(Photo - Katja Kuhl)